I collected Star Wars CCG cards all growing up. The cards I have available are from a random collection and 4 tournament ready decks (2 lightside and 2 darkside). As you may know cards of different types are usually sold for different values. All of my cards are in very good condition. I need to sell these cards quickly and have devised a way to allow for collectors to obtain rare cards at an incredible value. Here is how it goes:
-All cards can be sold individually for $ .20 as long as you buy at least $10 dollars worth (you have to make it worth my while to take time to get you your cards)
-Or you can buy the whole lot for $200. That comes out to $ .15 a card.
-Or if you are just wanting one or two rare cards we can negotiate the price. You can expect these to be a few dollars or more a piece.
Realistically, I really need to move these cards so I may be willing to yield a bit and offer the whole lot for $ 180. But remember these cards are out of print and have become more valuable. I will negotiate only when it comes to rare cards.
This is a useful website for having a look at the different cards on my list. This is the list I will consult in regard to rare card prices.
http://swccg.polarhaven.net/
My full list of cards can be found at
No comments:
Post a Comment